Coal Market in India - 2011
With present Indian Coal scenario IBK Media presenting you an annual conference on “Coal market in India-2011” in order to discuss the current challenges & issue of coal mining for meeting demand-supply gap, safe surface & underground mining, challenges of acquiring coal mine in abroad, new business opportunity, coal as a main source of power generation, fuel to India’s steel & cement Industry, advance technologies- CTL & coal Gasification, clean energy source- Coal-Bed Methane (CBM), coal distribution policy, transportation infrastructure & logistic- Ports & Rail, coal supply agreement, E-auction, competitive bidding of coal blocks & Panel discussion on coal price in India
Strategically designed & well structured technical sessions will deliver theexpertise knowledge to Indian coal industry To create perfect business platform having Indian government senior officials, Industry leaders, Innovators,experts, Investors, user community etc.
• To understand the right mixed approach to meet demand-supply gap &
over come from current issues.
• To find win-win situation for both coal producers & buyers.
• To know the impact of coal price on ‘growth of Indian economy’
• Role of coal to achieve the aim of adding 120,000 Megawatts by 2017 in India in order to reduce blackouts and plug a deficit of 10.5% during peak hours.
• To find right direction to solve coal producer & government issues (‘Go’ and ‘No-go’ areas & Environment policies)
• Importance of coal transportation infrastructure & coal transportation agreement.
• Discuss successful case studies, solutions & experts’ view and how to facilitate its effective implementation in current environment.
• Knowledge of new & innovative technologies like CTL & coal gasification
• To understand investment opportunities in coal sector in India & overseas